Tuesday, May 16, 2006

 

kongratoolaishuns too DANIEL!!!!

Dannel is my big bruvver but he do'nt live here much now cos i wundt' let him shair my terri'tory wiv me (sea! i is usin apostroffee's two!!). anywey, he is a hooman's' vet in dorset werkin ver long our's in A-N-D and he has got a job for next yeer already! too! its' in torbay and he wanted it and he sais he was der top choice for dem so he got his ferst choice. dis is ver ver good but rase der question of wot happen' to archie der cat and rosie der mumy. but wee say well dun danell, sea! its in der jeans!!! (akcsherley I do miss him a bit and its' nice whe'n he visits). I like a;postroffees' ver ver much !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? (cos i still liek it).

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?