Monday, May 08, 2006

 

me dooin importent fings



now diss is a vary impotant picksher cos here i is sleepin for afriker an dats hard werk. i has herd dat lots of der big kats in afriker, my cussins, is not always gettin nuff food to eat. diss is vary bad cos we is der gratest family of huntin carnivores ever to stork der planet, see! so just yoo wotch it, rite!?!?!?!?!?!?! (i liek doin dat !?!?!?!?!?!? but its hard and i have to stretch) somewons changed der climat - well, change it back, stoopid! honestly! and ders hoomans everywere so my cussins dont hav enuff room. not fare. i has seen on der telly wiv dat nice mr david antinburg dey chase an chase an chase der fud now diss iss not vary inteligent, if yoo wil forgiv me sayin, wy doesnt dey just go to der bole in der kitchen like what i doo? yoo cee how much clevererer i is dan dose big kats in afriker, my bowels dont move an ders real food in dem - i will talk more abut fude anuvva day cos its so important. oh by der wey, where is afriker cos its out side of my territory an i dont wont nun of dem kussins comin in here or i beat dem up?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? i liek doin dat tee hee. diss has tierd me an i better go an sleap now. ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? (last wun, onest).

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?