Wednesday, August 09, 2006

 

double dutch and wacko jacko?

My hoomans went away and a nies duch cupple staid hear. dey was ver frendly to me. der naims was yoste and ediff. natruly joste took fotos of me and bein arty he decided to make sumfink creative out of me and hear it is!!! there must be lots of me in dis picksher, at least 5!!!! in fact der mor der is ov me der better!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? (cos i still liek it). portraits of me is dead good.

but dutch is a ver strange language. i fort dey woz being sick at ferst and den realised dey was speekin too each uther!!! dubble dutch it was to me, cudnt'; make hed or tail of it or runty's tale. we don't call der cuntry dutchland and dey get kross if you say deutchland. dey call it der neverlands. well, i thort wacko jacko lived in never never lands, so der duch must be wacko two!!! well, diss is all beyond my territorree!!! so out on petrol i go to guard der guardin.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?