Wednesday, August 09, 2006

 

too many hiltons

DIS IS NOT MY LATEST BLOG BUT DEY IS HIDIN IT IN ARKIVES AUGST COS IT HAS SECRETS BUT DEY IS BAD!!! but reed dis won ferst.

i dont' get it wiv hiltons. danle my hooman bruvver has bin livin in a teeny villig called hilton dorset and has now moved to dartmouth road. well, dartmuth road is just on the corner hear and I ai'nt sean him!! den i's told his dartmouth road goes to dartmouth or were yoo can get a furry cross der river. i has werked dis out; dartmouth is called dartmouth cos it is at der end of der river mouth!!! sea!! simple if yoo have branes. anyway i dont' go dat far from my territtorree!!!

den zoe, my hooman sista, der won below me in der peckin order, she went off to vienna hilton with allstares. oh v posh she says and food and drinks all der tiem and internet and telly and fings. sounds liek home to me, so wy go away????

den i puts my bottom on der berliner graudian - v good - cos i can cuvver it all - and dey has pix of paris hilton. and on der internet dey say sea der latest pics of paris hilton. why i want to look at pix of a hotel, i ask yoo?? see der plasmic sergery look at der bleach!!! wot is orl dis? hoo cares wot dey do to a buildin??????? after orl der paris hilton is only a fing to sleep on for der nite!!!!!!!!!!

oh yes oh yes oh yes, disgustin!! my hooman dad is most upset. zo and allstairs brort back a rubber barfftime duck called Hilton - cos it sais so in blue on der side - from there holiday and it dont' werk. In der barff worter it fall on it's side all der tiem, it wo'nt swim upright or downright, it wobble abowt on i'ts side. well dats a pritty perfetic present if yoo arks me!!! my hooman dad is most upset.

enuff of dese silly hill tons, i just dont' wont won in my territttorrreeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?