Sunday, September 17, 2006

 

Dis is disgustin and a frett!!!!!!!!

Now luk hear. Just luk at diss! Luk at it luk at it. Has yoo ever sin enyfink liek it bef'ore?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? (huge won). Dis makes me ver angry. I can beet up eny cat wot cums on too my territorree (unless dey is reely agressive and has balls fings). I is not fritend at orl. I is a ver strong tuff cat wiv lots of mussles. Oh yes, I do. I has lots of mussles but I is cunnin and hide dem under my ver fick fur and my polly un saturates tummy. My legs may be a bit on der short sied (even if josh sez dey is not) but i is pritty fast.

So cum on den, I is reddy for yoo!! Oh yes i is. I is not friten'ed. Ner ner ner ner ner. I is hear to protect my territtorree against all cummers and I wil. So just wotch it if you do'n't wont to get beeten up.

Dis T shirt should be band or der will be protests and riotin and burnin of images and effiggees all over my terittorree. And eny won wot drors cartons of me dat maik me luk silly der will be a ver big fat fatwa agenst dem.

Cor dis has maid me sooooooooo cross dat I nead to have sum crunchies in my tummy and a bit of a sleep on a niece chare in der gardin cos its' sunny too day.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?