Monday, April 14, 2008

 

I is not skared of thunda, OK?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Look, the bangy bangs in the skie, wot is corled thunder, is not ver nice bit it is ridikilas too say that I is frytend of it!!! Ho ho ho, of coarse not!!!! wot happend tooday, rite, woz there was a shower and I was sleaping on my bed with runty, rite? and then it orl went bang, write? so wot i did woz go to find my dad in the study, wright? and i thort I wood be less in the weigh if I went under the bed and staid their for a bit, and had a littel nap their. i did cum owt wen my dad dun corl mee and chequed he woz ok, and then I went back under for a bit longer. thats orl. OK????? and now i will go and have a wrest on my dads' desk. and do'nt yoo dair say anythink else.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?